Japanese Estates: Tsuge Tokyo Smooth with Bamboo (552)
Product Number: 004-007-0803
Along with good looks the pipes of Tsuge's Tokyo line boast a cue I much appreciate: they're made in sitter shapes that actually sit. I've very, very seldom run across a briar from this series that didn't, despite the designs favoring stylish cants to the bowl and quite long combinations of shank and stem. (And yes, this particular "552" does sit just fine, in case you were wondering.)
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Pipe Maker's Stamp)
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.45 in./163.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan