Japanese Estates: Tsuge E Star Super Smooth (205)
Product Number: 004-007-0829
A charming little number which shows pretty clearly the Danish influence on Japanese pipemaking, this Tsuge presents us with an Acorn design flowing through shank and stem, yet ending in quite a solidly compact little style of bowl.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN JAPAN
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 4.90 in./124.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan