Japanese Estates: Tsuge Tokyo Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo (552)
Product Number: 004-007-0831
I really love these bamboo-shanked briars from Tsuge. An organic interpretation of a classic shape, this Cherrywood boasts a great sandblast and an ample chamber.- Shane Ireland
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Pipe Maker's Horse Head Stamp)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 6.89 in./175.01 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.39 in./60.71 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan