Japanese Estates: Tsuge Ikebana Smooth Billiard (B) (072) (1996)
Product Number: 004-007-0833
Compared to the workshop's more organic, asymmetrical fare, this straight Billiard from Tsuge Ikebana is quite reserved: a timeless take on the classic design, informed by the Danish school in its clean, smooth lines and soft curves. It's finished in a warm walnut contrast stain as well, showcasing the very best this block has to offer in terms of stunning, neatly arranged flame grain. Great condition!- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
.MADE IN JAPAN (Arched)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan