Japanese Estates: Tsuge Triangle Sandblasted Billiard (601)
Product Number: 004-007-0947
This handsome straight billiard comes in rather close to the much loved English shape classic, except for the pipe's namesake; the triangular shank. The grain, fit, finish, drilling and engineering are all top notch. With only minor rim darkeing, I imagine adding this to one's rotation will be an easy decision.- Kaz Walters
10% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
TSUGE TRIANGLE 601 (All Inside Triangle)
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan