Japanese Estates: Tsuge Yoroi Sandblasted Large Black Poker
Product Number: 004-007-0948
Much like the Thunderstorm and Metal lines, Tsuge's Yoroi combines striking Art Deco style and extremely functional design. The metal guard on the rim protects the pipe from charring, and the shapes themselves are great sitters. Due to their military mounts, they can also be broken down quite easily, even when still hot — without running the risk of damaging the tenon-mortise fit.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
METAL TANKARD. (Arched)
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan