Japanese Estates: Tsuge Ikebana Smooth Bent Billiard (C) (130) (1992)
Product Number: 004-007-0959
A supple, classical take on the bent Billiard, this piece from Tsuge Ikebana really shows off the Danish influence that is so common in Fukuda's shaping style, as well as his impressive eye for grain. Indeed, it's finished here in a warm contrast, which brings out some fine threads of flame grain around both bowl and shank, making for an impressive display. Only some minor rim darkening to note.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN JAPAN (Arched)
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan