Japanese Estates: Tsuge Kaga Smooth (901) (9) (9mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-007-1005
Combining the obvious taper of a Brandy with the low-set posture and plump disposition of a Tomato, this is Tsuge's Kaga "901" bent Brandy — compact enough to be versatile, yet still offering a comfortable substance in hand. The smooth, supple lines of the bowl are contrasted by a slightly chamfered rim and beveled shank end, echoing the hard lines of the stem base. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Dog Head Stamp)
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan