Japanese Estates: Tsuge Kaga Sandblasted Bent Pot (902)
Product Number: 004-007-1008
Looking at this stocky, broad-bowled Tsuge design, you'd likely expect a short, squarish chamber, much like what you typically see in a classic English Prince design. Not so, however, it proves to be of good depth as well as breadth in actuality, about on par with a medium-sized Italian Pot.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Pipe Maker's Stamp)
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan