Japanese Estates: Tsuge Super Smooth Bent Bulldog (428)
Product Number: 004-007-1011
A Tsuge shape we hadn't seen for quite some time until recently, this design presents us with a surprisingly smooth and fluid style of bent Bulldog, reserved and handsomely proportioned, yet also very different from the classical English standard we're used to.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN JAPAN
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan