Japanese Estates: Tsuge Kaga Sandblasted (904) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-007-1027
Combining compact length with a lot of smooth curves, the Tsuge "904" bent Egg makes for a briar that's short enough to tuck into a jacket pocket, and yet also pleasantly full-bodied in hand. This particular example wears a dark, textured sandblast and comes to you unsmoked.-Truett Smith
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Horse Head Stamp)
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan