Japanese Estates: Tsuge Sandblasted Billiard (Kanto 14th)
Product Number: 004-007-1103
A traditional sandblasted Billiard from Tsuge, this piece was a slow-smoking contest pipe and has a shallow sandblast and a flat panel along its underside for sitting capabilities.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Scratches Around The Bowl See Description
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan