Japanese Estates: Tsuge Natural Rusticated Bent Billiard (206)
Product Number: 004-007-1122
Tsuge's Natural series offered pipes without stain, maintaining the natural color characteristics of the briar. Here, a classic bent Billiard is presented, its style hewing closely to English shape chart standards, but with a well-defined rustication across the stummel for plenty of texture in hand to accompany the excellent balance provided by this traditional composition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan