Japanese Estates: Tsuge Kaga Sandblasted (904) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-007-1250
Combining compact length with a lot of smooth curves, Tsuge's "904" bent Egg makes for a briar that's short enough to tuck into a jacket pocket, and yet also pleasantly full-bodied in hand. This particular example wears an extra dark sandblast that offers a pleasant tactile experience in hand while remaining light-depth to maintain the shape's supple curves.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan