Turkish Estates: Antique Meerschaum African (late 19th - early 20th c.)
Product Number: 004-008-1826
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
No stamping noted
Condition: 4/5 Coloring, the threaded mortise has been stripped, so the bone tenon was wrapped with string. Minor scratches on the shank as well.
- Length: 6.41 in./162.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.77 in./70.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey