Misc. Estates: Peter Matzhold Smooth Bent Brandy (F) (2005)
Product Number: 004-008-1862
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Matzholf (in script)
Condition: 4.35/5 Some spider webbing and soft spots in the chamber, some rim darkening, and small scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Austria