Misc. Estates: T. Polinski Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (9mm)
Product Number: 004-008-3716
While Tadeusz Polinski works out of Poland, his work often shows a heavy Italian neoclassical influence in its proportions and lines. That's particularly true of this bent Dublin, with its palm-filling oval bowl and thick chamber walls dominating the composition. It's been finished in a partial rustication with just the right amount of texture in hand, and is in very good condition, save a couple of small dings near the rim.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
T. Polinski (In Script)
HAND MADE (Arched)
* (Star Stamp)
4.8/5 Rather clean, but there are a couple dings on the rim.
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 4.16 oz./117.93 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.47 in./62.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Poland