Misc. Estates: Brigham Voyageur (163) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 004-008-3967
Though not generally thought of as a shape with a solid, slightly muscular aesthetic, with their "63" Pear shape Brigham has really challenged this stereotype. The extra thickness lent to the transition and shank, together with the bold style of heel, really does lend the shape an impressive profile, one well suited to the rugged look of the Voyageur line.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Brigham (in script)
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy