Misc. Estates: Daneska Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-008-4225
This Daneska is deeply-bent, with a forward-inclined bowl in profile, making for a smoker that should hang easily from the jaw, while also offering a substantial, ergonomic feel in hand. Condition is good, with only some light dings on the bowl.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.8/5 Some faint dings around the bowl.
- Length: 4.41 in./112.01 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Israel