Misc. Estates: Dirk Claessen Partially Sandblasted Bent Tulip (20) (2011)
Product Number: 004-008-5116
A Belgian pipemaker now living in Spain, Dirk Claessen makes some truly interesting forms. This boldly gestural Tulip is a rather bowlcentric design, offering loads of chamber, not to mention substance in hand. Finished in a warm stain paired to a sandblasted treatment about the shank, aside from some rim charring, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(Pipe Maker's Stamp)
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Spain