Misc. Estates: Dirk Claessen Sandblasted Bent Tulip (45) (2011)
Product Number: 004-008-5117
A Belgian pipemaker now living in Spain, Dirk Claessen makes some truly interesting forms. This boldly gestural Tulip is a rather bowlcentric design, offering loads of chamber, not to mention substance in hand. Finished in a dark sandblast paired to a smooth stain about the rim, aside from some rim charring, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
(Pipe Maker's Stamp)
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Spain