Misc. Estates: Thompson Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-008-4872
While the form here is quite traditional, being a sweeping bent Billiard with a stretched heel and robust transition, the finish adds some textural variety. The right flank and heel wear some rugged rustication, noticeable in hand but stained one color to keep the visual presentation understated. Just some small handling marks and light oxidation to note condition-wise.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Dings Around The Bowl Light Oxidation
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown