Misc. Estates: John Mackenzie Sandblasted Bent Apple (191)
Product Number: 004-008-5273
Gentle of bend and with a neatly chamfered rim, this Apple from John Mackenzie displays an easygoing profile, the paneled stem lending it a unique dose of architectural rigidity. It's in great condition too, with just some minor rim darkening.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown