Misc. Estates: James Barber Otley Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-008-5350
Though James Barber Otley is an English tobacconist, we aren't sure where this house-stamped pipe was fashioned. Shape-wise, it's a traditional take on the bent Billiard, and condition is quite good, with only some small handling marks evident.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean Small Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown