Misc. Estates: Thomas Prestige Smooth Bent Pot (234)
Product Number: 004-008-5393
An impressive bent Pot from Thomas, this Prestige offering displays a hearty Danish style in its muscular form defined by a sweeping curve and asymmetrical, plateau-crowned rim. It also boasts quite a striking show of flame grain, and condition is very good here.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
Thomas (In Script)
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown