Misc. Estates: Lillehammer GL Super Extra Smooth (65)
Product Number: 004-008-5499
An exemplary Zulu, this piece was fashioned by Lillehammer — a Norwegian company founded in 1844 by Gudbrand Larsen. This piece showcases a vivid cross cut pattern with stunning birdseye about the left flank. Super Extra was this Lillehammer's highest grad, and this pipe certainly reflects the series lofty placement. Just some rim darkening and charring around the airway to consider.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway
MADE IN NORWAY
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other