Misc. Estates: Hilson Avanti Smooth Bent Bulldog (74)
Product Number: 004-008-5566
With a tight transition and taking into account the nature of the shank and stem's bend, this bent Bulldog from Hilson bears a slight resemblance to the Hawkbill shape, at least in attitude. The heel is firmly set to match the conventional beadline, and the grain is quite choice here too. There's a bit of chamber carbonizing and there are some small scratches on the bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl
MADE IN BELGUIM
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland