Misc. Estates: James Barber Otley Sandblasted Lovat
Product Number: 004-008-5589
A James Barber Otley in tradition Lovat shape, somewhat on the small side, this piece features a medium-profile sandblast and smooth rim, all in a light chestnut stain. The grain is consistent, with growth rings circling the bowl in uneven waves. Though smoked, it's in very good condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown