Misc. Estates: Hilson Bolero Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (222)
Product Number: 004-008-6307
This bent Dublin from Hilson has an Acorn-like quality to it as the bowl's fore and shank's underside meet at a subtle point just below the transition in a striking spur. Other noteworthy elements are the elongated stem, bent for comfortable balance, and the partial sandblast offering an intriguing texture in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Belgium