Misc. Estates: Jirsa Partially Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-008-6056
A pipemaker out of the Czech Republic, Oldrich Jirsa here presents a sinuous bent Egg. The form is soft-lined and supple of curve, flowing through the shank and stem before the bowl rises tall and dominant in profile. It's on par with Stack renditions in regards to height and chamber depth, and the finish boasts a texturally intriguing rustication with the rim and shank end left smooth to contrast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown