Misc. Estates: Jobey Hand Rubbed Cherrywood (370)
Product Number: 004-008-6045
A handy little Cherrywood design from Jobey, this piece sits steadily on a flat surface due to its slightly canted, faced-off base, yet keeps to some convenient proportions overall. If you're looking for a little sitter shape you can take with you anywhere, this is certainly one to consider.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl
Jobey (in script)
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown