Misc. Estates: Unknown Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-008-6274
Voluptuous and supple in hand, this bent Apple from an unknown carver displays a gorgeous array of birdseye and cross grain. A rather unconventional take on the classic design, this rendition doesn't feature much bend — instead utilizing a steeply angled transition to offer a bent-like posture.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl
No stamping visible
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.57 in./14.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown