Misc. Estates: Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot
Product Number: 004-008-5928
The Pot is traditionally a firm, muscular shape, and that's certainly the case in this Viking offering. However, the languid S-curve and flaring of the shank into the transition combined with the slightly inflated rim lend the form here a softer, more elegant aesthetic, more in line with the Danish school rather than the English. The finish, then, is a vivid, honey-blonde hue for a striking presentation all around.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown