Misc. Estates: Royal Dutch Smooth Bent Pot (124) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-23869
A handsome bent Pot from Royal Dutch, this cross grain-oriented piece gives the bowl more visual weight with its low profile oval shank, which is wide, leading to the saddle stem. Soft ridgelines travel down the sides of the shank before blending into the bowl, which rises in plump, rounded disposition to the broad rim. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Dings Around The Bowl Unsmoked
Royal Dutch (In Script)
MADE IN HOLLAND
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland