Misc. Estates: Gnom Smooth Blowfish (by Andrey Cherepanov)
Product Number: 004-008-6019
The Blowfish is an incredibly versatile shape, scaling elegantly from tiny, lithesome pocket pipes to giant magnums. This Gnom example from Andrey Cherepanov falls somewhere in between that polarity, offering a significant amount of substance in hand, along with plenty of chamber depth and breadth alike, without needing a tripod to hold it aloft.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Scratches Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Blowfish
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia