Misc. Estates: Bristol Smooth Bent Brandy (9mm)
Product Number: 004-008-6072
Voluptuously curved, this Bristol bent Brandy reveals a dramatic taper toward the rim from above the bowl's hearty heel. It, then, leads into the angled shank and downward stem, ensuring the piece is well balanced when clenched. Dressed in a traditional finish, it's also been drilled to accommodate a 9mm filter.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway Chamber Uneven From Reaming Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown