Misc. Estates: Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot
Product Number: 004-008-6196
The Pot is traditionally a firm, muscular shape, and that's certainly the case in this Viking offering. However, the languid S-curve and flaring of the shank into the transition combined with the slightly inflated rim lend the form here a softer, more elegant aesthetic, more in line with the Danish school rather than the English. The finish, then, is a vivid, honey-blonde hue for a striking presentation all around.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown