Misc. Estates: Unknown Rusticated Brandy (MT) (EU)
Product Number: 004-008-6115
Though we're unable to precisely identify who crafted this pipe, we can say they've fashioned quite a nice Brandy. The stout bowl softly tapers from its broad, low-set waistline up toward the rim and is finished in a rugged rustication which should disguise any handling marks that accumulate over the years. If you're a fan of texture and wallet-friendly pipes, this is one to strongly consider.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
MT (Inside shield)
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown