Misc. Estates: Unknown Smooth Billiard with Aluminum (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6154
Identified only by a stamp of the letter "N" and a small fleur-de-lis, this lightly stained, near natural Billiard provides a tall, Stack-like bowl subtly tapering in Dublin style up to the rim and highlighting the natural grain. The broad metal fitments at the end of the shank and at the stem base are made of bright aluminum, complementing the blonde stummel and the smoky, translucent, tapered mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Fleur de Lis Stamp
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown