Misc. Estates: Big Ben Sandblasted Bent Pot (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6165
A particularly rounded Pot rendition, this piece from Big Ben hints at the Tomato with its plump curves and squat demeanor. The bowl's rotund nature is further accentuated by the trim, oval shank and demurely bent saddle stem. It's all dressed in a crisp sandblast and is still in unsmoked condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN HOLLAND
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.63 in./16.00 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland