Misc. Estates: John Calich Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (T) (E) (1989)
Product Number: 004-008-6355
Known for his partially rusticated finishes, John Calich was one of Canada's finest pipe makers and fashioned handmade pieces for 40 years before his passing in 2008. This bent Billiard from 1989 is a lovely example of his work, being classic of form and offers an abundance of texturally intriguing rustication below the smooth rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
HAND MADE (Arched)
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada