Misc. Estates: snow3year Sandblasted Bent Apple with Bamboo (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6361
William Hsu of Shanghai fashions snow3year pipes — the name coming from his long held computer username, based off of a favorite poem. Hsu came to the craft through pipe smoking as a hobby, gradually improving and advancing his workshop over the years. Here, the Chinese carver presents lithe bent Apple. Most notably, the shank is elongated by a ferrule of bamboo, adding rhythmic texture and a contrasting hue. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.83 in./173.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown