Misc. Estates: R.C. Smooth Poker (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6369
The stamping leaves us unable to precisely identify the maker of this Poker, but I immediately thought of pieces we've seen from Ohio-based RC Sands due to its size and shaping. The tall, cylindrical bowl exhibits a strong degree of forward cant and is able to sit stably thanks to its flattened, angled base. The gracefully down-turned stem helps soften the profile and promotes a comfortable hands-free smoking posture. It's presented here in unsmoked condition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown