Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Rusticated Acorn (2) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-25545
Philip Trypis is a Canadian pipe maker who also used to manage the production of Brigham pipes. Presented here is an Acorn rendition, marked by a slightly angled shank-and-stem combination, defined heel, and slightly flaring, rounded bowl. It wears a dense rustication making for intriguing texture in hand and a rugged disposition. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada