Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Rusticated Pot (2) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6637
A Canadian pipe maker originally from Greece, Phillip Trypis has handled more briar than most, from his work at a briar mill, cutting burls, to having directed the production of Brigham pipes and turning bowls there. Here, the carver presents one of his own pieces — a traditional Pot finished in a rugged, texturally intriguing rustication. It's still unsmoked too.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.02 oz./29.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada