Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Acorn (3) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6469
Independent Canadian pipe maker Philip Trypis shapes all of his pieces by hand, but offers them at prices on par with many a mass-produced, machine-shaped briar. Take this Acorn, for instance: It's a neat shape, finished in a craggy rustication that harmonizes well with the natural character of the Acorn shape. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada