Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Acorn (3) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6473
The dark, rugged rustication of this pipe from late Canadian carver Phillip Trypis accentuates the inherent natural aesthetic of the Acorn shape, covering the bowl with satisfying texture, with some contrast offered by the smooth, flat rim. The low-set transition accentuates the bowl's visual prominence while the tapered stem terminates in a barely perceptible downturn. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada