Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Billiard (3) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6448
A Canadian carver who also used to manage the production of Brigham pipes, Phillip Trypis fashioned this classic Billiard. The shaping is traditional and timeless, with the bowl perhaps lent some added height, and the finish delights the palm with its craggy rustication. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada