Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Billiard (5) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6521
A Canadian pipe maker originally from Greece, Phillip Trypis has handled more briar than most, from his work at a briar mill, cutting burls, to having directed the production of Brigham pipes and turning bowls there. Here, the carver presents one of his own pieces — a traditional Billiard with rustication around the transition, shank, and base of the bowl for pleasing texture. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada