Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (2) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6522
Along with fashioning his own pipes, Phillip Trypis also managed the production of Brigham pipes. Here, though, is one of the Canada-based carver's personally stamped pieces: It's a tall, lithely bent Billiard finished in a craggy rustication. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada